There is a unique opportunity in the market today for McKinley Partners to provide capital to experienced developers and builders in excellent projects, in strong and under-supplied markets. Investments are targeted as:
- $1MM - $5MM into near-term projects with durations of 18 to 36 months.
- Invests structured as Debt or Preferred Equity that provide preferred returns of capital and profits as priority over existing and/or developer equity and profits.
Land development and homebuilding are still constrained by lack of capital, despite housing shortages already returning to California in A and B market locations; even C markets are feeling the lack of supply. Recovering home sales and job markets have regained momentum, but...
- Traditional lenders have not returned to their normal level of market activity.
- Many small operators with quality projects in under-supplied markets are unable to bring their projects to market which has created exceptional opportunities for private equity investments into key projects.
FUND RETURN TARGETS
The fund will place a range of investments that will:
- Seek 15% - 25% IRR returns depending on the specific investment.
- Investor capital will receive a preferred return on all invested capital, inclusive of management fees and pursuit costs.
- Due to the nature of and various duration of the investments, fund distributions of profit proceeds will be made on a per project investment basis.
FOR MORE DETAILED INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT: